Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My "About Me" Page

Welcome to Diandre Usssery's Bio!

Thanks http://ow.ly/nLHM for the Bio Tips


I am a senior Public Relations student at Georgia Southern University. Being active and creative are a few of the things that keep my mind energized. I love traveling! Because my parents also love to travel I have been at least one new place every year of my life since I was one years old. However, as a college student this has become more difficult. Music is another passion of mine. Singing, dancing, and even acting. Especially broadway musicals. My favorite was Wicked starring Idina Menzel. SPORTS!!! Though I do not like running, I love to play soccer. Ironic isn't it. I have played soccer since I was 4 and even continued with intramurals in college.


This blog will consist of some of my opinions with what is going on in the world today! (I watch a lot of CNN- but am interested in what other reporters have to say.) Feel free to comment and let me know what you think. Also, I will discuss many useful tips for PR people which could really help you with improving design for fliers, leaflets, or any other creation. You can find me on facebook and I am new to twitter so be patient with me. You can follow me @dussery2.


No comments:

Post a Comment